Our VIP clients allow us the flexibility to match them to our existing clients, but also empower us to recruit for them outside of our current database. This often means expanding the scope of our search beyond the bounds of the Bay Area and sometimes even looking outside of the U.S. The sky is truly the limit with VIP searches. Examples of past VIP searches and events include:
- Developing a strategic plan to locate an ideal female candidate for a UAE Royal family member who must have graduated from Stanford University as the primary search criteria.
- Selecting the most connected individuals in Los Angeles to assist in and ultimately refer a complimentary female candidate for our leading Silicon Valley venture capitalist.
- Implementing a dual city matchmaking search for a Silicon Valley based former CEO where all concierge services such as hotel bookings and elaborate date planning is included.
- Lining up multiple introductions for a Los Angeles based VIP in a rapid timeframe where the mission was to have our client get engaged within a few months of starting his contract.
- Three days of private screenings of candidates at The Battery in San Francisco on behalf of a Silicon Valley-based startup CEO.
- A rooftop party for one client and six guests at a posh peninsula hotel held before the official hotel opening, including cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and live entertainment.
- A buyout of a San Francisco-based Michelin-starred restaurant for one client and five guests, including a private cooking class with the executive chef, followed by cocktails, lunch, and wine education.
- A cocktail party for one client and twenty-five guests at the Carlyle Hotel in New York.