Our male VIP clients are often very private individuals who require the highest levels of our expert knowledge to create a completely customized search and source matches. These clients are typically in the public eye (CEOs, founders, celebrities, or from high profile domestic and international families). They demand the utmost discretion and confidentiality at all times and appreciate that Linx is the only firm globally to not advertise services.
Linx only accepts a select number of these members annually and one of the appeals is that they work with the founder and CEO, Amy Andersen, directly throughout their entire search. VIPs allow us the flexibility to match them to our existing clients, but also empower our team to recruit for them outside of the Linx database. This often means expanding the scope of a VIPs search beyond their home base and searching throughout the world. The sky is truly the limit for our VIP clients. In addition to Linx VIP matchmaking, we have partnerships with exclusive lifestyle and luxury international concierge agents, as well as, stylists, fitness trainers, dermatologists, plastic surgeons, domestic and estate help, and much more.
Examples of past VIP searches and events include:
- Developing a strategic plan to locate an ideal female candidate for a UAE Royal family member who must have graduated from Stanford University as the primary search criteria.
- Working with a translator to communicate with a client who only speaks and understands Arabic and desires an Arabic speaking female candidate in the US and beyond.
- Selecting the most connected individuals in Los Angeles to assist in and ultimately refer a dynamic female candidate for our leading Silicon Valley venture capitalist.
- Implementing a dual city matchmaking search for a Silicon Valley based former CEO where all concierge services such as hotel bookings and elaborate date planning is included.
- Lining up multiple introductions for a Los Angeles based VIP in a rapid timeframe where the mission was to have our client get engaged within a few months of starting his contract.
- Three days of private screenings of candidates at The Battery in San Francisco on behalf of a Silicon Valley-based startup CEO.
- A rooftop party for one client and six guests at a posh peninsula hotel held before the official hotel opening, including cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and live entertainment.
- A buyout of a San Francisco-based Michelin-starred restaurant for one client and five guests, including a private cooking class with the executive chef, followed by cocktails, lunch, and wine education.
- A cocktail party for one client and twenty-five guests at the Carlyle Hotel in New York.